Aevermint ring1


Tada....

What do you think this might be? huh? try again?

Alright let me provide you with some answers and you'll let me know:

1. Pearl ring
2. Silver decorated ring
3. Diamond ring
4. Transformers ring lol
5. None of the above

Well, all I will say for now is that it was a gift that came as a surprise, oh yeah a real one from you can imagine who lol

Perfect size for my tiny fingers. Don't stress i can share it with you, just ask and I'll email it hehe :)

I like rings even though i don't wear them often because they represent a symbol of something no matter what that thing is for me. And this one for sure, has its own story...




Aevermint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BHB aka "Beignets, Haricots, Bouillie"

Liman Boucar: "Le Grand Maître d'Africa"

Grocery Shopping in Mahima