I love my hairdresser styles!

I met Sandrine few months ago and now i can't get enough of her wonderful work in styling african hair. She's incredible!

She's a young, gorgeous and talented woman and am so happy to have met her. I couldn't just kept such creativity and gift to myself so i told her am gonna make her work go public :)

How do you find this design?

I LOVE IT! 

I would personally recommend this one for work and summer season, your head can breathe and you won't be stressed to style up in the morning before you go out.


By the way, it's called "Passe-mèches or rajouts" in French. So how many of you will try this in the near future :) 'cause i definitely will!!!





Aevermint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BHB aka "Beignets, Haricots, Bouillie"

Liman Boucar: "Le Grand Maître d'Africa"

Grocery Shopping in Mahima