Paintings for your soul!


No comment

This is the kind of paintings that suit my eyes. I can look at this masterpiece the whole day and still feel the need to look at it the following days without ever being bored.

Is it because of the colours on it, or the image itself that is so catchy? I'm not so sure. I stated "no comment" above because I'm out of words on this one. All I do is admire the work of a great artist.

Maybe I should have been a painter or if there is really another life after this one then I would love to paint what I feel and see around me.


It all start with this is guess!



A bunch of appealing colours, enough to produce such a blast with a creative mind, passion and desire of fulfilment, a need to achieve your destiny what is it that you are meant for in this world.

Once a human being is entirely set on what he should do, he accomplishes not only incredible things but oh how he also can be surprised of what he is able to achieve.

You won't disagree with me on that :). As for me, what was I meant to do? Shall kept that answer for my future posts lol



Sadness or ....

What was the artist behind this willing to express according to you?

Hmm... maybe this lady is waiting for someone, looking towards something or thinking about what the future is keeping for her.

Why red, purple, black, orange surrounding her? Anyone can explain to dumb me?

She's beautiful though, I hope she is in no tourment and just posing even though a hand on the cheek is usually associated to negative matters.



The brain behind these paintings



Meet Mr."Claudy Khan" the man behind all this magnificent work. I would give him a standing ovation without hesitation on these ones. When a job is well done, I acknowledge it without jealousy or envy.


He is a painter from Congo, exploring sculpture, architecture and design. He defines himself as a painter that knows no limit.




Find more about him on his website through the link below and contact him if you are also a new fan of his galleries. 









"I paint objects as i think them, not as i see them" 
Pablo Picasso









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BHB aka "Beignets, Haricots, Bouillie"

Liman Boucar: "Le Grand Maître d'Africa"

Grocery Shopping in Mahima