"My Days & me" The story of an intimate relationship

Oh come on, why would close this article so soon? Read it all! You might not be concerned (if you're a man) but this will definitely help all the women around you, I can assure you :)

My Days, for Who?

This is an Android App for every woman who would like to track her Period and Ovulation. Either you're trying to conceive (TTC) or just would love to finally have the proper idea of what kind of cycle you have, this app is one word: "GREAT"

For how long exactly have I been using this?

I think it must be more than two years now. I can still remember how I used to mark days on my printed calendar at my bedside and occasionally messing days in my head by often setting the wrong date as a start of Aunt Flow... aahhh such funny memories. 


Anyway, the day I discovered this app, I found out that having to calculate (I'm such a dummy in maths) when will my next period start or the days of my ovulation was no more a monthly headache. I had it all forecasted and with my cycle being a regular one, I can't literally explain to you how released I am till today.

What's this app about technically?




"This app is a full month calendar where you can see all your special days (“My Days”) in an graphical overview. Just with a fingertip you are able to add a new “Start of Period”.



Now all upcoming periods and days of highest fertility are calculated for the Future. It is just safer to plan your next holiday or trip, knowing if you will have your days in that time or not. Maybe you are planing to make your baby while you are in vacation, just have a look if your ovulation happens in that time." Now, how cool is that? And yet, there's a plus!



You may not only track your period, it's also easy now to keep in mind when you last had sex or when you took your pill. All this additional information’s make it comfortable to have all important days tracked with your Mobile Phone.






Should you like to see just all your entries in a list-view, also that’s possible just by a click. Tracking your Basal Temperatures is also featured. 


Where can you get this Application?


Just have a look in the Android Market on your Android Mobile. Search for “My Days”.

Not just for women, many men find MyDays useful for understanding their partner's cycle too and my Husband is one of them. 




Finally, I would like personally to thank the genius man behind this awesome app: "Sir Christian Albert Mueller." I'm sure several women worldwide are conceiving thanks to their partner's sperm (hehehe) but also because the app he designed helped to understand our females bodies a little bit more is such an easy way.





Did I mentioned already that this Software does not cost you a Cent? It's totally FREE!! 

Share the word. Tell everyone guys, hope I helped in forwarding the information to at least one more sister.






It's always a pleasure to write, a more greater pleasure to share useful insight.

Take care,



Aevermint


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BHB aka "Beignets, Haricots, Bouillie"

Liman Boucar: "Le Grand Maître d'Africa"

Grocery Shopping in Mahima