Passion is the key


Have you ever had one of these days when you feel like everything is wrong, unhappy and disorientated? That was me yesterday. But luckily, I remembered a companion I haven't walked with for ages because of life challenges and difficulties: "My beloved Camera"


After working for few hours in the morning of June 11, I decided to take a walk down my street to shoot whatever would come my way or catch my eye.

As we grow old we tend to realize that we do not allow ourselves to focus more on those hobbies that can bring us a feeling of fulfilment. Instead we let ourselves drown in stress and always strive to work hard, always harder for a better future instead of living the present moment to it best.


Passion is everything



My passion or should I say one of my passion is "Photography". It's one of those gift that when I'm exercising, I feel happy, strong, refreshed, joyful... It makes me actually feel am alive and stress free. It helps me connect with what surrounds me and nature beauty.

When picturing this yellow flower I thought of all of you and said to myself "This one is to wish you the best for June" Because it looks like Yellow is the colour for me this month. I don't know, am attracted to it unusually ;)






Walking down the street




As you can see, I left home with my slippers because I didn't want to waste time changing etc (women and clothing hahaha that will be another subject) and as soon as I would reach the street start to hurry rather than enjoy the moment. Even though some neighbours were curious to see a lady walking down the street with a camera at hand around 10:30 am, I remained focused to what I came out for.





However, as I moved on, I had the opportunity to shoot several other object that you can see below.


My Street 
Lady Pigeon seductive pose



It's winter this side of the world, but am happy the trees around me haven't completely lost their leaves. And, thank God for the sun that can warm my shivering body from time to time. As I was heading back home, a cat came out of a house to look at me with suspicion hehe



I would love to have a cat, but my husband is not ready to share the love lol. That's the only reason I can provide to myself to understand his attitude :).

Not as black as this one, because I wouldn't be able to see him at night (I have a recalcitrant Myopia) A white or spotted brown. One day maybe, well I hope hahaha.



I usually updated my Flickr account whenever I go out to shoot the world. You can visit it anytime you'll like.

I'll end this by saying to you dear readers, to never give up your talents, dreams, gifts, hobbies. Do not commit the mistake to postpone them for the future because we are not masters of our time under the sun.

We are down here to have fun, so we should commit to that first before anything, before any distraction that brings nothing but despair and sorrow. If like me you love photography, any type that might be, do it and don't drop it because of what your friends might think of your work or haters that won't stop judging just to see you down. Please don't give them that pleasure.


Be you, feel free and live your live to its full purpose.


They're more pictures for you at the link below



Take care y'all


Aevermint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BHB aka "Beignets, Haricots, Bouillie"

Liman Boucar: "Le Grand Maître d'Africa"

Grocery Shopping in Mahima