Birds of Brightwater Commons

On the 6th of November 2012, I went to" Brightwater Commons" in Randburg were i shot few birds.

I love nature and wildlife. That's one of my special interests in life. The bird on the left still amaze me. Such beautiful colours, majesty of the pose and such a peaceful attitude. 

This one is certainly my best and i hope to put a frame on it  and hang it on my bedroom's wall in the near future. I might as well add some effects on it. But shall see that later :)

When am a bit stressed, i shoot anything, from people on the streets to flowers and that immediately bring a smile unto my face as i play seek and hide especially with birds ;)


The second star of my day was this little fella over here. He really played hard to catch and acted like a real born star. 

Anyway i finally tricked him and caught him on my way back home right at my gate. 

What name do you think we should give to this guy?

For more of this day shooting, please just click on the link below and I'll be happy to read your comments. 








Aevermint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BHB aka "Beignets, Haricots, Bouillie"

Liman Boucar: "Le Grand Maître d'Africa"

Grocery Shopping in Mahima