Edit your pictures using a smartphone app

How do you find the effect on this picture?

Quite impressive isn't it?
I took this picture using a Canon Powershot SX40 and just played editing it with my phone which is a Samsung Galaxy SII.

Now the apps that I used can be downloaded through "Google Play Store". They were : Picsart and Photo Wonder.

Before I saved everything, I added a last touch from photoshop CS6, and I was done :)


This is what the original picture looked like:




Before you start editing any of your picture with a mobile photography app, always make sure that the setting is on "Large" or at least the photo size is 2048*1536 or 3264*1968 or even more to have better results regarding the resolution.

I do not claim being a professional photographer. I'm passionated about photography and am willing to learn more about it whenever I have free time.


Below are more of the this day shooting episode:






Here is the "artistic effect 6" found in the "Mask" menu of Picsart










As you can see the original picture was a bit dark so I edited it with Photo Wonder "Beautify effect" which lightens a bit more the picture before sending it over to Picsart.

You might also choose to use the artistic effect 6 alone, because it improves the light on the picture all by itself too ;)







Add some butterflies through Picsart clipart menu, some sparkles from the sticker. You can add a border from the Mask menu. The one used here is border 27. You'll have to play with the opacity to get this result.







And then the original...
All the apps mentioned here are free of charge, imply no cost, making them more accessible to several users. I'm proud of what they can achieve and gladly recommend you to have them on your phone if you're a traveller.




Alright folks, hope I've helped with some tips. You can edit photos of your own either while on a break at work, or after a long day chillin' at home if of course you share my passion of photography ;)


Until next time, Love Laugh and Share what you know how to do to the rest of the world.







Aevermint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BHB aka "Beignets, Haricots, Bouillie"

Liman Boucar: "Le Grand Maître d'Africa"

Grocery Shopping in Mahima