Meet Mrs Duck and Family


Let's take a ride

Three weeks ago, I felt the need to take off to tour my neighbourhood a bit by a lovely and shiny Tuesday morning.

You can imagine my joy and surprise to have been granted the privilege to meet Mrs Duck also taking all of her family on a romantic ballad on a pond not too fancy but with enough space for them to have a fun time.

Just look at her, seems like she is even smiling. You could felt her happiness and even though at first she appeared shy to me, later on she just acted like a queen in her own kingdom.

Mummy's Precious



So small and sooo cute. They were lovely, swimming, turning. Poor me, I don't know how to swim :( And as was unprepared to have such a genuine encounter i couldn't even enjoy their presence to the maximum.

Brothers or sisters, I would never know. But tell me something: "How will they turn their feathers later to be just like their mummy?" Mistery and really incredible mother nature powers. Let's stick to that :)



Where's Mr Duck?



"Long live the King" 

I wish i could have that british accent the day I shall read this to my daughter. I like listening to british people speaking a lot and it has something really catchy for me :)

As you can see, Mr Duck is busy looking after his other babies that choose to hang on their own side or maybe they are more into Daddy's style lol. "Don't look at strangers" said Daddy heheehe, and their instantly obeyed.




Mummy is photogenic!





You will agree with me that she truly is, right? ;) Unfortunately for me i couldn't spend more time with my 30 minutes new friends. I had to go back home and get to a much more boring activity :(.

At least, I captured them and every time I will look at them, a smile will draw instantly on my face. Nature does magic! People can be passioned about firearms, parties and so on but mine is admiring the environment I'm living in and trying as much as is can to protect it.





Mrs Duck and family are free birds, healthy and I hope they'll stay as such for a long  long time.

If you want to see more about Mrs Duck family, here is the link :)





Aevermint




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BHB aka "Beignets, Haricots, Bouillie"

Liman Boucar: "Le Grand Maître d'Africa"

Grocery Shopping in Mahima